Fenton Hand Painted Pansy Flowers GTW Gone with the Wind Lamp #2791 White Satin
Fenton Hand Painted Pansy GTW Lamp #2791. White Satin with Large Purple Pansies Accented with Small blue Flowers and Green Leaves. Hand Painted and Signed by D. Gone with the Wind Style with a Satin Finish. The lamp is in good condition with no cracks, chips or discolorations. It has a nice distinct color pattern. On the bottom of the shade, there is a couple of gray marks that occurred from the shade rubbing against the metal. We are a nonsmoking home/shop and there are no odors on this piece. We have nothing to do with it. Please check out our other items.
Thank you for your business ahead of time. QUESTIONS : I encourage you to ask questions!
Please don't make assumptions, I will happily answer any questions you may have. The item "Fenton Hand Painted Pansy Flowers GTW Gone with the Wind Lamp #2791 White Satin" is in sale since Thursday, November 26, 2020. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\North American\Fenton".
The seller is "coesmercantile" and is located in Hillsboro, Oregon. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Style: Double Crimp
- Material: Glass
- Original/Reproduction: Contemporary Original
- California Prop 65 Warning: WARNING (Proposition 65). Everything sold into the state of California may contain agents known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects, reproductive harm, or other, as yet unnamed, harm to its citizenry.
- Pattern: Pansy
- Offered By Authors of: Fenton Art Glass A Centennial of Glass Making 1907 to 2007
- Size: 21 tall Overall
- Features: Hand Painted and Signed by D. Barbour
- Object Type: Lamp
- Color: White
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Made
- Type of Glass: White satin finish
- Subject/Theme: Flower
- Brand: Fenton
- Country/Region of Origin: North America