RARE Fenton Coin Spot Topaz Opalescent Lamp 11 ¼ tall to top of shade 1940's
This boudoir lamp is nice for a bedroom night stand. For more information about Fenton, look in our 2012 new 2nd edition book by Debbie & Randy Coe called Fenton Art Glass A Centennial of Glass Making 1907 to 2007 and Beyond. Other Boudoir lamps are on pages 43 and 44. The lamp font, shade and base are in good condition with no chips, cracks or discolorations. The bottom of the shade, where it fit into the fritter, is rough to the touch.
The font has a small flaw on it and we have a close up photo of it (looks like short straw mark). There are some air bubbles in the glass and one black spot near the bottom of the shade. The switch works a little stiff and the light comes on and off.
The metal parts have some very light discolorations and scratches on them. The cord is not original and has been replaced at some point with a newer one.
We are a nonsmoking home/shop but this lamp came from the home of a smoker (we don't smell anything, but someone else might). We have nothing to do with it. Please check out our other items. Thank you for your business ahead of time. QUESTIONS : I encourage you to ask questions!
Please don't make assumptions, I will happily answer any questions you may have. The item "RARE Fenton Coin Spot Topaz Opalescent Lamp 11 ¼ tall to top of shade 1940's" is in sale since Tuesday, May 28, 2019. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\North American\Fenton".
The seller is "coesmercantile" and is located in Hillsboro, Oregon. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Color: Topaz
- Style: Fluoresces under a Black Light
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Type of Glass: Opalescent Glass
- Subject/Theme: Vaseline Glass
- Brand: Fenton
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original
- California Prop 65 Warning: WARNING (Proposition 65). Everything sold into the state of California may contain agents known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects, reproductive harm, or other, as yet unnamed, harm to its citizenry.
- Pattern: Coin Spot
- Main Color: Topaz Opalescent
- Offered By Authors of: Fenton Art Glass A Centennial of Glass Making 1907 to 2007
- Size: 11 ¼ tall overall
- Object Type: Lamp