VTG Fenton Art Glass 4 Horn Epergne Topaz Opalescent Stretch Glass Vaseline 1997
For more information about Fenton, look in our 2012 new 2nd edition book by Debbie & Randy Coe called Fenton Art Glass A Centennial of Glass Making 1907 to 2007 and Beyond. This shape of epergne is pictured in Blue Stretch on page 198 and in Red Stretch on page 222. The epergne is shown on the front over of the book- Picture Book of Vaseline Glass by Sue Davis and also on page 106. The epergne bowl and 4 horns are all in very good condition with no chips, cracks or discolorations. We are a nonsmoking home/shop and there are no odors of these pieces. We have nothing to do with it. Please check out our other items. Thank you for your business ahead of time.
QUESTIONS : I encourage you to ask questions! Please don't make assumptions, I will happily answer any questions you may have. The item "VTG Fenton Art Glass 4 Horn Epergne Topaz Opalescent Stretch Glass Vaseline 1997" is in sale since Thursday, June 27, 2019.
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\North American\Fenton". The seller is "coesmercantile" and is located in Hillsboro, Oregon. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Style: American
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original
- California Prop 65 Warning: WARNING (Proposition 65). Everything sold into the state of California may contain agents known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects, reproductive harm, or other, as yet unnamed, harm to its citizenry.
- Pattern: Stretch
- Main Color: Topaz opalescent
- First Quality: Made in Williamstown, WV USA
- Offered By Authors of: Fenton Art Glass A Centennial of Glass Making 1907 to 2007
- Age: Vintage 1997
- Material: Glass
- Type: epergne
- Size: Overall 13 tall and 11 wide across bowl
- General Catalog: First Quality
- Object Type: Epergne
- Color: Yellow
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Type of Glass: Opalescent Stretch Glass
- Subject/Theme: Centerpiece
- Brand: Fenton